A reprieve of sorts
I've been a bad rodder for a bit, my bad, but my internet is super super sketchy and thusly I haven't been able to really work on my piece for the assignment as I've wanted. As such, I'm extending the deadline to Thurs. but seriously guys, it has to be in by then.
-B.
ps. Feel better, K.
pps. Enjoy SF, BigScary.
ppps. Shower hot and shower long, Jim.
hey kids, umm, let's actually do something?
ReplyDeleteYeff. I'm working on my piece, the research Institute I'm attending for my summer pay is ending this week though, so I am writing lots of academic bull. But I will fo shiz have it up by this Friday and then will be ready for a new assignment!
ReplyDeletealright, it's thursday. let's see the poetry.
ReplyDeleteHey hey. Thursday is not the new Friday. The Institute ends today, and I will make good on my promise (or make somewhat poor writing, as the case may be).
ReplyDeleteLOLZ & LOVES