a moment for plugging
hey rodders and voyeurs of rod:
I usually don't do this, but I figured if I can't do it here, where can I? I've gotten published at two places that I find pretty groovy, and I'd like to share.
I got published in PANK. PANK's pretty rad. And I got to do some weird little audio recordings, so that's exciting too.
Also, I was published in the first issue of WAC. The second issue's up, but the magazine is so bad-ass, you all should check it out. "Organ of Corti" is still messed up, but Gene got in contact with me and told me that it'll be fixed. Really cool mag from a super-passionate writer.
That's all, just wanted to be selfish for a sec. I will be double posting this weekend with poems, so yeah, see you then chickens.
YOU SAID SELFISH FOR A SEX. & I have it in my email to prove it.
ReplyDeleteI'm proud as a poppa; my cup brimmeth over. Nice work Jon.
Imma post too.
See ya then tofus.