The Internet knows more about us than we do
Jon created this tag when he found Alesia's ancient love poem on the internet randomly. I say we run with it. Write a poem concerned with (in any way) something you found while internet stalking another Rod member.
Due date: (I'm not making one, you're not going to pay attention to it anyway. Neither am I.)
Also, I'm thinking maybe we should do away with the assignment posting order. At best it seems that we do the assignments we want to do anyway and maybe if we have more assignments floating around there will be a larger pool of prompts. You could argue that... I'm rambling, or about to ramble. Long story short: Kate please feel free to post an assignment on top of this on.
I love you all and you are in my hearts.
-B.
Due date: (I'm not making one, you're not going to pay attention to it anyway. Neither am I.)
Also, I'm thinking maybe we should do away with the assignment posting order. At best it seems that we do the assignments we want to do anyway and maybe if we have more assignments floating around there will be a larger pool of prompts. You could argue that... I'm rambling, or about to ramble. Long story short: Kate please feel free to post an assignment on top of this on.
I love you all and you are in my hearts.
-B.
i found this when i googled alesia:
ReplyDeletehttp://thenoproblem.com/blog/?p=372
no way
ReplyDelete