February Assignment: Poetry Chicken (prepared in the Rod Style)

So, for the month of February, AD Caroselli (also known in some k-holes as bigscarygiraffe) and I will be playing a little poetry chicken. The requirement is three new pieces (or assignments from others) per week from each of us. If B or K would like to jump in, please do. If the two of you would like to issue assignments at us, you'll likely have a captive audience completing them. What's at stake? Why, only the most precious thing: a jug of Carlo barreled in the Rhine method.

If you have some assignments going, please post them up after we both get 1 thing up each. Hopefully this will turn into something interesting. Lock down your aerial.

Comments

  1. I'm very pro this endeavor. However, I'm slightly not pro those squiggly creatures on our front-page. Yuck.

    But otherwise the design is fetching. Me likes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. apparently those are "rods" - of conspiracy theories and space aliens fame

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Second Assignment, late (of course) but worth it (I hope)

Third Assignment: Pass that Stash, a treasure hunt

JP on "deal with me," BBRRRRAP!