Assignment #1001
Pocket Poem
Write a poem based on the contents of your pocket or purse or bag or shoe or pouch or crack baggie or whatever you use to carry shit.
No cheating. Meaning, don't add cool stuff to your pocket now in a frantic attempt to win this poem. If you do cheat, do it mercilessly.
Write a poem based on the contents of your pocket or purse or bag or shoe or pouch or crack baggie or whatever you use to carry shit.
No cheating. Meaning, don't add cool stuff to your pocket now in a frantic attempt to win this poem. If you do cheat, do it mercilessly.
PS- Change the the layout in any way you need. I just couldn't bear pink polka dots anymore.
ReplyDeleteI'll let you guys take this one. Make me proud.
ReplyDeleteDo you guys have any design ideas in mind? I'm ok with the simple white n' black thing for the moment - but someone give me a direction and I'll be all over it.
ReplyDeleteSimple, classic, hobo-sheik if you please.
ReplyDelete