Video of the Poet jerking off

This poem was written for the multi-part poem about doubt assignment. 


Video of the Poet jerking off


I.
The moaning is misleading
and The Cure is playing 
too loudly    for my fumbling hands
to concentrate on cumming. 


II.
The rubber bands 
around my wrist ━


The sweat-slicked ass
naked through sheer, wet
powder blue briefs ━


The outline, the lifeline, 
the throb insistent as a never-broken-heart ━


    are all well and good
    but for the skinny, nearly
    naked boy stroking at the camera. 


III.
The big revealing
torrent!
    Milked
straight 
    from the source!
Arrives in dribbles,
sighing spurts,
disappointing liquid shudder.


IV.
'Perhaps,' I tell myself,
'this is someone's idea
of a good time'    while wiping


away the falling action. 



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Second Assignment, late (of course) but worth it (I hope)

Third Assignment: Pass that Stash, a treasure hunt

JP on "deal with me," BBRRRRAP!