Assignment Time!

Sup, Rod?

Wanna fcuk? Asl?

Jk. jk.


THE DREAMSCAPE ASSIGNMENT

One of the cool things about dreams is how they stick with you, at least I think so. So for lack of a better assignment at the moment -- transmute with Rod a dream that you remember. Preferably the dream should be one that is over five years old. Something that has nagged at you, clutched at the dark bits of your psyche or has been glowing radiantly in the corners of your mind.

I know you guys have dream-secrets, it's time to bust them out of the closet.

The poems will be up by Aug. 4th. I'll send reminder emails/phone-calls/text messages if I have to.

As for further parameters, I don't think that'll be necessary, we're all big kids now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Assignment, late (of course) but worth it (I hope)

Third Assignment: Pass that Stash, a treasure hunt

JP on "deal with me," BBRRRRAP!