NEW POEM! SEXY SHIT! 2012 IS OUR YEAR!
The Rimming
Mistakes were made in the making
of the moment, when I didn’t ask
and you let it happen. As if a tongue
in your ass is some big fucking deal,
dude, admit, it felt good. I am good
at that shit. Still, I could have asked
before you came with your hole
clenched down against my tongue
like a drowning man to a raft
made of awesome. Courtesy is elusive
when you’re that hard. And you tasted
like sweetness and musk and volition.
Mistakes were made in the making
of the moment, when I didn’t ask
and you let it happen. As if a tongue
in your ass is some big fucking deal,
dude, admit, it felt good. I am good
at that shit. Still, I could have asked
before you came with your hole
clenched down against my tongue
like a drowning man to a raft
made of awesome. Courtesy is elusive
when you’re that hard. And you tasted
like sweetness and musk and volition.
Comments
Post a Comment